I'm looking forward to seeing all of you again soon!
Monday, April 27, 2009
Just a note...
With the school year quickly winding down, things have quickly piled up. From papers to studying (to excuses), there's just so little time left. I've slacked on this whole blog thing, no question about that. BUT, I've decided that despite the fact that I'll be home soon, able to share all these stories with you in person, how it sounds written down versus how it sounds out loud can be two completely different things. I've therefore decided that I will continue this blog until I've let you know about more of my adventures (I've got a few stories). It may be gradual and may last all summer, but I'm going to do it. I'm not sure how many people actually keep up with this, but for those of you who do, thank you for keeping up with me, for encouraging me to update.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm glad you've decided to keep it up! I think you're right, and though I do hope to hear things in person, it's been very entertaining to read this the whole time, so the point of this comment...I look forward to it! (And to you being home, of course ;) )
ReplyDelete