Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A very short update...sorry

To all my friends out there who keep up with my travels...

Before I have to go to my last class and head off to London to begin my spring break adventures, I just wanted to let all of you know that I have not forgotten about letting you in on my travel adventures. As I travel over the next week or so, I promise that I will write down my observations and memorable moments that you would all enjoy, AND I will write out what I will post when I get back. Some adventures you can look forward to hearing about in about two weeks...Brussels and Amsterdam, Cairo, Berlin, Marquette's spring break (yes, I got to enjoy this too), London, and Ireland. Until then, please be well and please forgive me for my long overdue updates.

1 comment:

  1. I'm jealous that you are going to ireland. Brig and i should be in ireland with you next week, but she just haaaaaaad to go to mexico...

    On the other hand i'm glad you'll have these fun experiences and that you finally updated to let the world know you aren't dead. Now if only you'd do it more than once a month... :-P
    j/k. sorta.
    Miss/Love you

    ReplyDelete